Resultados 1 al 10 de 29

Usuario
    Compartir en:
    Compartir en Facebook  Compartir en Twitter

Predeterminado The Doors (1967-1978)

Discografía de The Doors (1967 - 197

Artista: The Doors
    Genero: Rock/Oldies
    The Doors, one of the most influential and controversial rock bands of the 1960s, were formed in Los Angeles in 1965 by UCLA film students Ray Manzarek, keyboards, and Jim Morrison, vocals; with drummer John Densmore and guitarist Robby Krieger. The group never added a bass player, and their sound ...(mas..)
    CDs: 12
    Bitrate: 128
    Tamaño de Archivo: 623,03 MB
    Metodo de Descarga: EMU
    Disponibilidad: Buena
    Link:DESCARGAR DISCOGRAFIA

Album: The Doors
    Fecha de Salida: 1967
    Temas:
    01. Break on Through (To the Other Side)
    02. Soul Kitchen
    03. Crystal Ship
    04. Twentieth Century Fox
    05. Alabama Song (Whisky Bar)
    06. Light My Fire
    07. Back Door Man
    08. I Looked at You
    09. End of the Night
    10. Take It as It Comes
    11. End
    A tremendous debut album, and indeed one of the best first-time outings in rock history, introducing the band's fusion of rock, blues, classical, jazz, and poetry with a knockout punch. The lean, spidery guitar and organ riffs interweave with a hypnotic menace, providing a seductive backdrop for Jim Morrison's captivating vocals and probing prose. "Light My Fire" was the cut that topped the charts and established the group as stars, but most of the rest of the album is just as impressive, including some of their best songs: the propulsive "Break On Through" (their first single), the beguiling Oriental mystery of "The Crystal Ship", the mysterious "End of the Night", "Take It as It Comes" (one of several tunes besides "Light My Fire" that also had hit potential), and the stomping rock of "Soul Kitchen" and "Twentieth Century Fox". The 11-minute Oedipal drama "The End" was the group at its most daring and, some would contend, overambitious. It was nonetheless a haunting cap to an album whose nonstop melodicism and dynamic tension would never be equaled by the group again, let alone bettered. ~ Richie Unterberger, All Music Guide

Album: Strange Days
    Fecha de Salida: 1967
    Temas:
    01. Strange Days
    02. You're Lost Little Girl
    03. Love Me Two Times
    04. Unhappy Girl
    05. Horse Latitudes
    06. Moonlight Drive
    07. People Are Strange
    08. My Eyes Have Seen You
    09. I Can't See Your Face in My Mind
    10. When the Music's Over
    Many of the songs on Strange Days had been written around the same time as the ones that appeared on The Doors, and with hindsight one has the sense that the best of the batch had already been cherry picked for the debut album. For that reason, the band's second effort isn't as consistently stunning as their debut, though overall it's a very successful continuation of the themes of their classic album. Besides the hit "Strange Days", highlights included the funky "Moonlight Drive", the eerie "You're Lost Little Girl", and the jerkily rhythmic "Love Me Two Times", which gave the band a small chart single. "My Eyes Have Seen You" and "I Can't See Your Face in My Mind" are minor but pleasing entries in the group's repertoire that share a subdued Eastern psychedelic air. The 11-minute "When the Music's Over" would often be featured as a live showstopper, yet it also illustrated their tendency to occasionally slip into drawn-out bombast. ~ Richie Unterberger, All Music Guide

Album: Waiting For The Sun
    Fecha de Salida: 1968
    Temas:
    01. Hello, I Love You
    02. Love Street
    03. Not to Touch the Earth
    04. Summer's Almost Gone
    05. Wintertime Love
    06. Unknown Soldier
    07. Spanish Caravan
    08. My Wild Love
    09. We Could Be So Good Together
    10. Yes, the River Knows
    11. Five to One
    The Doors' 1967 albums had raised expectations so high that their third effort was greeted as a major disappointment. With a few exceptions, the material was much mellower, and while this yielded some fine melodic ballad rock in "Love Street", "Wintertime Love", "Summer's Almost Gone", and "Yes, the River Knows", there was no denying that the songwriting was not as impressive as it had been on the first two records. On the other hand, there were first-rate tunes such as the spooky "The Unknown Soldier", with antiwar lyrics as uncompromisingly forceful as anything the band did, and the compulsively riff-driven "Hello, I Love You", which nonetheless bore an uncomfortably close resemblance to the Kinks' "All Day and All of the Night". The flamenco guitar of "Spanish Caravan", the all-out weirdness of "Not to Touch the Earth" (which was a snippet of a legendary abandoned opus, "The Celebration of the Lizard"), and the menacing closer "Five to One" were also interesting. In fact, time's been fairly kind to the record, which is quite enjoyable and diverse, just not as powerful a full-length statement as the group's best albums. ~ Richie Unterberger, All Music Guide

Album: The Soft Parade
    Fecha de Salida: 1969
    Temas:
    01. Tell All the People
    02. Touch Me
    03. Shaman's Blues
    04. Do It
    05. Easy Ride
    06. Wild Child
    07. Runnin' Blue
    08. Wishful Sinful
    09. Soft Parade
    The most uneven studio album recorded with Jim Morrison in the group, partially because their experiments with brass and strings on about half the tracks weren't entirely successful. More to the point, though, this was their weakest overall set of material, low lights including filler like "Do It" and "Runnin' Blue", a strange bluegrass-soul blend that was a small hit. On the other hand, about half the record is quite good, especially the huge hit "Touch Me" (their most successful integration of orchestration), the vicious hard rock riffs of "Wild Child", the overlooked "Shaman's Blues", and the lengthy title track, a multi-part suite that was one of the band's best attempts to mix rock with poetry. "Tell All the People" and "Wishful Sinful", both penned by Robbie Krieger, were uncharacteristically wistful tunes that became small hits. ~ Richie Unterberger, All Music Guide

Album: Morrison Hotel
    Fecha de Salida: 1970
    Temas:
    01. Roadhouse Blues
    02. Waiting for the Sun
    03. You Make Me Real
    04. Peace Frog
    05. Blue Sunday
    06. Ship of Fools
    07. Land Ho!
    08. Spy
    09. Queen of the Highway
    10. Indian Summer
    11. Maggie McGill
    The Doors returned to crunching, straightforward hard rock on an album that, despite yielding no major hit singles, returned them to critical favor with hip listeners. An increasingly bluesy flavor began to color the songwriting and arrangements, especially on the party and booze anthem "Roadhouse Blues". Airy mysticism was still present on "Waiting for the Sun", "Queen of the Highway", and "Indian Summer"; "Ship of Fools" and "Land Ho!" struck effective balances between the hard rock arrangements and the narrative reach of the lyrics. "Peace Frog" was the most political and controversial track, documenting the domestic unrest of late-'60s America before unexpectedly segueing into the restful ballad "Blue Sunday". "The Spy", by contrast, was a slow blues that pointed to the direction that would fully blossom on L.A. Woman. ~ Richie Unterberger, All Music Guide

Album: Absolutely Live
    Fecha de Salida: 1970
    Temas:
    01. House Announcer
    02. Who Do You Love?
    03. Alabama Song (Whiskey Bar)
    04. Back Door Man
    05. Love Hides
    06. Five to One
    07. Build Me a Woman
    08. When the Music's Over
    09. Close to You
    10. Universal Mind
    11. Petition the Lord with Prayer
    12. Dead Cats, Dead Rats
    13. Break on Through (To the Other Side) No. 2/Celebration of the Lizard
    14. Lions in the Street
    15. Wake Up
    16. Little Game
    17. Hill Dwellers
    18. Not to Touch the Earth
    19. Names of the Kingdom
    20. Palace of Exile
    21. Soul Kitchen
    While this double disc (later combined with Alive, She Cried and Live at the Hollywood Bowl for CD release under the title In Concert) is valuable in that it contains material the Doors didn't release on their studio albums, it's also tilted toward some of their more boorish aspects. Recorded at concerts in 1969 and 1970, this was an era in which Jim Morrison was becoming increasingly dissolute and increasingly disinterested in the whole rock machine. During much of this set, he seems not to be taking himself or the songs too seriously, tossing flippant asides to the audience that seem to treat the whole exercise as a charade. As for the music, the haunting "Universal Mind" and the basic blues-rocker "Build Me a Woman" are originals that are not found on their proper albums; "Close to You" is a dull Muddy Waters cover sung by Ray Manzarek; "Who Do You Love" is a fair cover of the Bo Diddley standard; and the controversial "The Celebration of the Lizard" is a drawn-out opus that is as much poetry recitation as music. There are also extended versions of "Soul Kitchen", "Break On Through", and "When the Music's Over" that flag considerably in comparison to the sleeker studio versions. ~ Richie Unterberger, All Music Guide

Album: L.A. Woman
    Fecha de Salida: 1971
    Temas:
    01. Changeling
    02. Love Her Madly
    03. Been Down So Long
    04. Cars Hiss by My Window
    05. L.A. Woman
    06. America
    07. Hyacinth House
    08. Crawling King Snake
    09. WASP (Texas Radio and the Big Beat)
    10. Riders on the Storm
    The final album with Jim Morrison in the lineup is by far their most blues-oriented, and the singer's poetic ardor is undiminished, though his voice sounds increasingly worn and craggy on some numbers. Actually, some of the straight blues items sound kind of turgid, but that's more than made up for by several cuts that rate among their finest and most disturbing work. The seven-minute title track was a car-cruising classic that celebrated both the glamour and seediness of Los Angeles; the other long cut, the brooding, jazzy "Riders on the Storm", was the group at its most melodic and ominous. It and the far bouncier "Love Her Madly" were hit singles, and "The Changeling" and "L'America" count as some of their better little-heeded album tracks. An uneven but worthy finale from the original quartet. ~ Richie Unterberger, All Music Guide

Album: Other Voices
    Fecha de Salida: 1971
    Temas:
    01. In the Eye of the Sun
    02. Variety Is the Spice of Life
    03. Ships w/ Sails
    04. Tightrope Ride
    05. Down on the Farm
    06. I'm Horny, I'm Stoned
    07. Wandering Musician
    08. Hang on to Your Life
    Despite the fact that Jim Morrison cast a long shadow, it must be remembered that the Doors were first and foremost a band. After Morrison's passing in Paris in the summer of 1971, the group received a generous offer from Elektra president Jac Holzman to continue their recording career. Most fans of the group wondered if the band would even have any appeal without Morrison. Would they still be powerful? Would they progress? Well, the answer is yes and no. The Doors did a very smart thing on this record they didn't try to replace or approximate Morrison. The result is a less serious but still focused album that, in hindsight, has real appeal. "Ships W/Sails" basically takes off where "Riders on the Storm" left off: its Afro-Cuban groove is an absolute gas, and shows that three remaining Doors were indeed progressing as musicians. The vocals on the album, while not disastrous, certainly don't have the impact that the band had with Morrison. The Doors knew this, and only tried to make an honest statement of where they were as musicians and not a social force. On this level, the effort succeeds admirably. ~ Matthew Greenwald, All Music Guide

Album: Full Circle
    Fecha de Salida: 1972
    Temas:
    01. Get Up and Dance
    02. 4 Billion Souls
    03. Verdilac
    04. Hardwood Floor
    05. Good Rockin
    06. Mosquito
    07. Piano Bird
    08. It Slipped My Mind
    09. Peking King and the New York Queen

Album: An American Player
    Fecha de Salida: 1978
    Temas:
    01. Awake
    02. Ghost Song
    03. Dawn's Highway
    04. Newborn Awakening
    05. To Come of Age
    06. Black Polished Chrome
    07. Latino Chrome
    08. Angels and Sailors
    09. Stoned Immaculate
    10. Movie
    11. Curses, Invocations
    12. American Night
    13. Roadhouse Blues
    14. World on Fire
    15. Lament
    16. Hitchhiker
    17. American Prayer
    18. Hour for Magic
    19. Freedom Exists
    20. Feast of Friends
    21. Babylon Fading
    22. Bird of Prey
    23. Ghost Song
    Moody and mesmerizing, An American Prayer is an interesting album of Jim Morrison reading his poetry over the Doors' music. An American Prayer was finished by the remaining members of the Doors after Morrison's death and finally released in 1978 (it was remastered and re-released in 1995 with bonus tracks). Those familiar with the lyrics of the Doors will not be surprised, but others may be put off because Morrison is unafraid to use crude imagery and talk unabashedly about taboo topics such as sex and religion. Although many dismiss his poetry as simplistic random musings, Morrison is a gifted lyricist with a vivid imagination. The album also demonstrates how the other musicians in the band create a mood that breathes life into Morrison's dark, twisted visions. The music excerpts of "Peace Frog" and "Wasp (Texas Radio and the Big Beat)" provide a welcome air of familiarity, and the definitive live version of "Roadhouse Blues" in the middle of the album provides a nice respite from the barrage of stories and metaphors. However, An American Prayer must be listened to in one sitting to be fully appreciated, preferably at nighttime when one is alone and can devote full attention to the listening experience. This album is not for everyone, but is a must-own for Doors completists and fans of Jim Morrison's poetry. ~ Vik Iyengar, All Music Guide

Album: In Concert (2CD)
    Fecha de Salida: 1991
    Temas:
    CD1:
    01. House Announcer
    02. Who Do You Love?
    03. Alabama Song (Whiskey Bar)
    04. Back Door Man
    05. Love Hides
    06. Five to One
    07. Build Me a Woman
    08. When the Music's Over
    09. Universal Mind
    10. Petition the Lord with Prayer
    11. Dead Cats, Dead Rats
    12. Break on Through (To the Other Side) No. 2
    13. Lions in the Street
    14. Wake Up
    15. Little Game
    16. Hill Dwellers
    17. Not to Touch the Earth
    18. Names of the Kingdom
    19. Palace of Exile
    20. Soul Kitchen
    CD2:
    01. Roadhouse Blues
    02. Gloria
    03. Light My Fire
    04. You Make Me Real
    05. Texas Radio and the Big Beat
    06. Love Me Two Times
    07. Little Red Rooster
    08. Moonlight Drive
    09. Close to You
    10. Unknown Soldier
    11. End
    The Doors could be erratic live, as this double CD shows. Still, it's a fair example of their in-concert charms. ~ Jeff Tamarkin, All Music Guide

The Doors Official Website

Usuario

Predeterminado

GENIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Usuario

Predeterminado

un capo!

Usuario Avatar de Pablito
    En la pelopincho con la laptop y el licuado

Predeterminado

espectacular

Usuario Avatar de dgp_mas

Predeterminado

1000 Gracias!
    DGP + Multimedios | Diseño Gráfico | Diseño de Páginas Web | Hosting | Multimedia | Arroyito | Córdoba | Argentina

Usuario Avatar de EdDunkel

Predeterminado

Sin palabras, gracias

Nuevo

Predeterminado

gracias

Usuario

Predeterminado

graciasssssss PANA !!!!!!!

Usuario

Predeterminado Algunos diskitos mas

Hola todos, aca les dejo los links de algunos diskitos mas:

(((Vgroup.com.ar))).the doors - live in new york- By Superfloat.rar

(((Vgroup.com.ar))).the doors - live at the matrix- By Superfloat.rar

(((Vgroup.com.ar))).The Doors - Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival- By Superfloat.rar

(((Vgroup.com.ar))).The Doors - Live at the Aquarius Theatre & Unplugged Hendrix & T- By Superfloat.rar

(((Vgroup.com.ar))).The doors - Essential Rarities- By Superfloat.rar

(((Vgroup.com.ar))).The doors - Elektra- By Superfloat.rar

(((Vgroup.com.ar))).the doors - dallas memorial auditorium (09.07.196- By Superfloat.rar

(((Vgroup.com.ar))).The doors - Apocalypse Now- By Superfloat.rar

(((Vgroup.com.ar))).The doors - Alive She Cried- By Superfloat.rar

(((Vgroup.com.ar))).The Doors - 1968-1970 Live!- By Superfloat.rar

(((Vgroup.com.ar))).The doors - Music from The Original Motion Picture- By Superfloat.rar

(((Vgroup.com.ar))).the doors - live la forum 12-14-68- By Superfloat.rar

(((Vgroup.com.ar))).The doors - Live in Hollywood Aquarius- By Superfloat.rar

(((Vgroup.com.ar))).The Doors - Box Set 4CDs(RG@FB)192kbps.MP3.2004- By Superfloat.rar

(((Vgroup.com.ar))).The Doors -The Best Of The Doors- By Superfloat.rar

(((Vgroup.com.ar))).The doors - Westbury Music Fair (NY 19-04-196- By Superfloat.rar

(((Vgroup.com.ar))).The Doors - The Lost Paris Tapes- By Superfloat.rar

(((Vgroup.com.ar))).the doors - san francisco (1967)- By Superfloat.rar

(((Vgroup.com.ar))).the doors - rare divers- By Superfloat.rar

es todo lo que tengo, acepto los que ya estaban que no los repeti, claro.
    espero que los diafruten.

Saludos

Nuevo

Predeterminado

se re agradece =)
    Los ojos ciegos bien abiertos.

Página 1 de 3 1 2 3 ÚltimoÚltimo