Powderfinger - Dream Days At The Hotel Existence (2007)

Artista:Powderfinger.
Album: Dream Days At The Hotel Existence.
Genero: Rock/Pop/Alternative.
CDs: 1
Fecha de Salida: 2/6/2007
Bitrate: 194kbit (VBR)
Tamaño del archivo: 61.35 MB.
Metodo de descarga: EMU
Disponibilidad: buena.
Links:>>>>Descargar<<<<

Temas:
1. Head Up In The Clouds
2. I Don't Remember
3. Lost And Running
4. Wishing On The Same Moon
5. Who Really Cares (Featuring The Sound Of Insanity)
6. Nobody Sees
7. Surviving
8. Long Way To Go
9. Black Tears
10. Ballad Of A Dead Man
11. Drifting Further Away
12. Bottom Of Form

Powderfinger's sixth studio album was recorded and produced in Los Angeles with Rob Schnapf. He's worked with such legends as Elliott Smith and Beck. The combination has brought some great new sounds to Powderfinger, along with strengthening what fans have grown up with and loved from the Brisbane band over the past decade. Highlights include Head Up In The Clouds, I Don't Remember and Who Really Cares.
Powderfinger are the most successful Australian rock band of the past decade. Odyssey Number Five alone has sold more than half a million copies in Australia. Overall, Powderfinger have sold 1.4 million albums in their 11-year career. They’ve won nine ARIAs for their last two records: 1998’s Internationalist (Album of the Year, Best Rock Album and its big single, The Day You Come, won Record of the Year) and 2000’s Odyssey Number Five (Album of the Year, Best Group, Best Cover Art, Best Rock Album, Highest Selling Australian Album and its single, My Happiness, won Record of the Year). This is in addition to the prestigious APRA songwriting awards, winning Song of the Year twice, for My Happiness and Passenger.
Artista en la linea de:Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, R.E.M., The Vines, Everclear, Audioslave, Muse, The Dandy Warhols, Coldplay, The Smashing Pumpkins, The White Stripes, Counting Crows, Incubus, Oasis...

Lost and Running(video)

Website Oficial