Jerkoff Instruction / Encouragement vids

Página 124 de 132 PrimerPrimer ... 24 74 114 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 1,231 al 1,240 de 1314

Usuario
    Compartir en:
    Compartir en Facebook  Compartir en Twitter

Predeterminado

erk It For Your Best Friends Little Sister

Ashley is your best friend's little sister and you are spending the night at their house for the weekend. Ashley challenges you to a video game. She tells you that if she can win, you have to pull your dick out and masturbate it for her. You didn't think you would lose did you? Now you are nervous and can't get it completely hard and cum, so she provides some "assistance". Looking at her young killer body has you cumming in no time. She even counts you down at the end!

Rapidgator

Download file bestfriendssister.mp4

Usuario

Predeterminado

Bedtime JOI

Its late and you can't sleep...well neither can I. Maybe we should help each other out to get some much needed ZZZzzz's. I know! A healthy orgasm always puts me right to sleep...how about you? That's it, stroke yourself to sleep...

Rapidgator

Download file bedtimejoi.wmv

Usuario

Predeterminado

Sick little pervert

Hey nasty bitch! Ready to do what you do best? I want you to take off those pants and jack it. I know you like it. That's all you're good for! Can't get a job, no life, all you do is touch your dick! So, let me help you out here. I'm going to talk about how fucking nasty and pathetic you are, jerking that cock in your mom's basement, and how sorry you are, and you are going to stroke it until I tell you to stop. Got it? Good.

Rapidgator

Download file littlepervert.mp4

Usuario

Predeterminado

School Girl Games

All the boys at school get so horny over me, when I walk by they trip over themselves or run to the bathroom to hide their boners. I make them weak, just like you. You'll do whatever I say, so I thought of a fun game we could play. Just me, you and your cock. You better follow the rules..Hehehe!

Rapidgator

Download file schoolgirlgame.mp4

Usuario

Predeterminado

White Lace JOI

I tease and talk dirty in pigtails and white lace bra and panties. Don't cum until I say you can! I'll even give you a countdown! Try to last all 13 minutes with me!

Rapidgator

Download file whitelace.mp4

Usuario

Predeterminado

Pussy Control

Look at you, little horny boy with your dick in your hand waiting to be told how and when to jerk off. Alright, I'll control your little wanking session.. But you're going to have to START and STOP when I tell you. I might make you edge, I might make you do false cum countdowns, I might make you beg.. but I'll be controlling that dick. Seeing me in this amaziing outfit won't send you over the edge already, will it? Because I want this game to last..

Rapidgator

Download file pussycontrol.mp4

Usuario

Predeterminado

Cum on Command

Helpless little jerk addict, you need a little training in order to ensure that your cock stays responsive to me and is ready to cum on command. This edging program will teach you to maintain control, keeping you on edge and forcing you to hold back through all my teasing in my skin tight latex, you don't want to cum prematurely. By time we get to the end you will be utterly desperate to blow, ready and waiting for my command to cum.

Rapidgator

Download file cumoncommand.wmv

Usuario

Predeterminado

Edge Addict

An addicted wanker like you can't go too long without stroking your cock. Well I am going to take full control of today's jerk off session and will give your cock a lesson in control like it has never had. This is going to be one intense edging session with no stopping and starting. Just nonstop stroking, you won't be allowed to pause or slow down but will be expected to keep up with my teasing and jerk off instructions up until the very end when I count you down to your well earned release. Orgasms are so much better when you have to work for them. Think you can make it to the end?

Rapidgator

Download file edgeaddict.part1.rar
    Download file edgeaddict.part2.rar

Usuario

Predeterminado

R0n1

Size: 264256741 bytes (252,01 MiB), duration: 00:30:46, avg.bitrate: 1145 kb/s
    Audio: wmav2, 22050 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 22 kb/s (eng)
    Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x480, 1115 kb/s, 15,00 fps(r) (eng)

Rapidgator

Download file sunsandsexycam.wmv

Usuario

Predeterminado

R0n1 1

Size: 293339355 bytes (279,75 MiB), duration: 00:37:09, avg.bitrate: 1053 kb/s
    Audio: wmav2, 22050 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 22 kb/s (eng)
    Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x480, 1026 kb/s, 15,00 fps(r) (eng)

Rapidgator

Download file tigercatsoutfit1.wmv

Publicidad  Contacto  Denuncias  Prensa  Labs  Reglas  RSS

Términos y condiciones  Políticas de privacidad

Búsqueda Avanzada
PRINCIPAL  FORO  LISTADOS DE ELINKS  CUENTA  AYUDA