Cruel BDSM,Extreme Bondage and Torture Girls

Página 45 de 292 PrimerPrimer ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 95 145 ... ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 441 al 450 de 2920

Usuario
    Compartir en:
    Compartir en Facebook  Compartir en Twitter

Predeterminado

The strict rules and discipline

Year: 2015
    Genre: Extreme BDSM, Bondage, Toys, Fisting
    Starring: A Lot of cool babys
    Time: 19 min.
    Description: Betty had enough of the camp, enough of the yells, the strict rules, the discipline... she tries to make a run. But camp guard Bruno catch her and now she has to pay the price for endangering his job. Poor Betty is being fucked, punished, and used, getting the load into her face... right when the boss lady steps in!

Video:FullHD. AVC, 1920x1080 , 5857kbps, 25.000fps
    Audio : WMA2, 150kbps, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

File size: 815.5 MB

Download The strict rules and discipline

Usuario

Predeterminado

Hardcore Domination

Release Year: 2012
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination
    Video language: English

Claire is stuck in lockdown and her iron bonds are tormenting enough on their own. Having her cunt plugged surely does not make it any better. When PD lets her out of the cage, though, it is so she can serenade him with her screams. she sings when she is whipped, clamped and vibrated and her sexy song is beautiful. Hooded, she is led out from her cage and bound into a new and more challenging position. she will be a good display piece for PD in the future. she follows commands, sings for him and stays for him; an excellent bondage slut.

Format: avi
    Duration: 47:11
    Video: 1280x720, XviD, 2508kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 914.1 MB

Download Hardcore Domination

Usuario

Predeterminado

Bondage - Thighs Spread Chair Tie for Amanda Fox - Part 1

Amanda is immediately cleave gagged with a roll of stretch gauze material. I don't waste any time before I am binding her ample breasts. Amanda's eyes widen as I wrap black tape over her gag, further increasing it's effectiveness. I hood her before leaving and turning off the lights. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 24:45
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
    Audio: 115kbps

File size: 550.0 MB

Download Bondage - Thighs Spread Chair Tie for Amanda Fox - Part 1

Usuario

Predeterminado

FM Concepts - FB-106 - Helpless, Naked Strugglers!

Release Year: 2014
    Studio: FMConcepts
    Cast: Ten Models
    Genres: BDSM, bondage, capture

They just wanted to shed their clothes and make out, but bound and gagged girlfriends Isabella Janacek and Sarah Blake instead squirm face-to-face in their favorite recliner! Belt-bound to a railing, bare-skinned Monique Alexander feebly resists her restraint, but Carolyn Chang angrily protests as she writhes on her bed! Captured in their bikinis, starlets April Kelly and Angel Cassidy shiver as ropes tighten against their nude bodies! After feisty little African-American beauty Lolana clashes with tough chick Viviana Mistral, she spends her evening as Viviana's naked trussed-up plaything! Wrists tied to ankles, Zana Swift and Charlie lie side-by-side and tensely await their captor's return, then ball-gagged Aimee Sweet thrashes about indignantly!

Format: real
    Duration: 38:17
    Video: 512x384, RV40
    Audio: 94kbps

File size: 192.2 MB

Download FM Concepts - FB-106 - Helpless, Naked Strugglers!

Usuario

Predeterminado

Bondage - Gianna Loves Test - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Before I hogtie Gianna, I stuff her mouth with a large sponge and then seal it in with clear tape. I then lift her onto a table face down. I start hogtying her but I have to stop and remove her gag. Gags seem to be her weakness, but to her credit, her nose is pretty stuffed up due to her sobbing. I then continue and she is soon hogtied. Gianna is really struggling to endure her bondage. I make it worse when I tie her head back utilizing the rope I tied in her hair earlier.

Duration: 22:19
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
    Audio: 118kbps

File size: 496.5 MB

Download Bondage - Gianna Loves Test - Part 3

Usuario

Predeterminado

Dia Zerva

Studio: Hard Tied

There are a lot of dirty words coming from Dia Zerva today. Every time Claire Adams comes up with a new devious design it is met with a string of expletives. She is going to feel as dirty as she sounds if Claire carries out her plans. Dia loves getting fucked.

Format: real
    Duration: 44:29
    Video: 852x488, RV40
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 240.1 MB

Download Dia Zerva

Usuario

Predeterminado

BoundHoneys - 27-07-2012 - Maid to Pay!

Release Year: 2012
    Studio: BoundHoneys
    Cast: Ashleigh Doll, Jasmine Sinclair
    Genres: BDSM, bondage sex, capture

Jasmine pulls out all the stops in this made orgasms and punishment update! When new maid Ashleigh breaks Jasmine's prized vase, Jasmine makes her pay dear! Teaching her a lesson Ashleigh will never forget, Jasmine strips her and abuses her body. Then she ties her maid in a cruel kneeling Strappado. After spanking, whipping and pinwheeling her backside hard, Jasmine begins her sexually deviant ways with the poor maid...

Duration: 18:31
    Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4929kbps
    Audio: 92kbps

File size: 681.7 MB

Download BoundHoneys - 27-07-2012 - Maid to Pay!

Usuario

Predeterminado

Bondage - Dani is Tightly Bound and Abused - Part 1

Cute and curvy Dani stopped by and wanted to try out some bondage. I explained to her that my bondage is not that easy. I sent her links to some video I have done in the past. She told me she looked at it and still wanted to try it out. Great!... I invite her over. The clip starts by me walking her in by her hair. Her wrists are already bound behind her back. Dani already seems to dislike my rough treatment of her, so I figure I should just gag her now. A red ballgag is tightly strapped in her mouth. I start by adding a simple chest harness, which accentuates her huge tits. I lift her skirt and add a simple waist harness, which accentuates her round ass. Those tits are definitely going to get some rope, so I cut away part of her soft fuzzy sweater, to gain better access. I start to roughly manhandle Dani... slapping and squeezing her tits.

Duration: 24:22
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
    Audio: 118kbps

File size: 543.2 MB

Download Bondage - Dani is Tightly Bound and Abused - Part 1

Usuario

Predeterminado

We lose control

Year: 2015
    Genre: Extreme BDSM, Bondage, Toys, Fisting
    Starring: A Lot of cool babys
    Time: 19 min.
    Description: It happens that sometimes we lose control, direction, turning into a social menace. Random outbursts, whining are both symptoms of this state of mind, and Szilvia Lauren exhibits them both. Luckily for her, there is a place where professionals can deal with an issue like this with discipline, teaching her humility and showing her the right attitude.

Video:FullHD. AVC, 1920x1080 , 5857kbps, 25.000fps
    Audio : WMA2, 150kbps, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

File size: 813.8 MB

Download We lose control

Usuario

Predeterminado

Alyssa Lynn

Release Year: 2016
    Cast: Alyssa Lynn
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

Alyssa Lynn is a delight. Her big breasts and eager holes are unstoppable. The big blue eyes. Those puffy blow job lips. The genuine love of the sex. We are going to have fun today. Time to put this MILF through her paces as only Sexuallybroken can.
    We start off with binding our toy in a bolero straightjacket from the stockroom that exposes her massive breasts in a perfect display. The straightjacket keeps her bound but leaves her holes exposed. We can flip her around like a ragdoll as we see fit. The bondage is beautiful in its simplicity and effectiveness. Time to drill her down. Two hard cocks step up to the plate.
    Alyssa takes every inch without a whimper. The facefucking is without mercy but she loves it and puts her talented throat to use. And all the while another cock is taking her pussy. Alyssa is spit roasted into a drooling mess. We toss her around to get the perfect angle, impaling her upon the cock as she moans in appreciation.
    We not stop until we have had our fill. Alyssa has been fucked limp and dazed. She has that perfect Sexuallybroken look plastered across her face. That look is why we do what we do. Until next time my dear...

Duration: 22:50
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1350kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 247.4 MB

Download Alyssa Lynn

Página 45 de 292 PrimerPrimer ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 95 145 ... ÚltimoÚltimo