Real hard BDSM

Página 18 de 27 PrimerPrimer ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 171 al 180 de 261

Usuario Avatar de Chiprian
    Compartir en:
    Compartir en Facebook  Compartir en Twitter

Predeterminado Velma DeArmond's Small Pussy Takes Huge Cock

Velma DeArmond
    Description: Chains scare me. They remind me of prisoners. Maybe that's why my new Master used them to bind me down. I didn't want to struggle too much. My arms and legs were chained to a post, a single crate keeping me from hanging there. I'm not sure why I deserved such sexual disgrace. It's what I kept thinking as he fucked me deep. I'm usually tight and shallow. He didn't care. He went as fast as he wanted, pushing his cock in me as deep as he could. I kept pleading for mercy. I couldn't handle his massive dick. Yet, instead, he brought out a fucking machine with a dildo just like him, only on crack, going faster than any guy I've been. I couldn't whine. He had me by my hair, holding it in place to deep throat every inch he owns.

File Name : velma_dearmond_1.mp4
    File Size : 502.02 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:23:00

DOWNLOAD
    velma_dearmond_1.mp4 (file.al)
    *Fully BDSM Collection -file.al- (keep for updates)*

Predeterminado Becca Diamond Loves to Deep Throat

Becca Diamond
    Description: I'm usually in control of everything. I can't say I'm a fan of handing it over to someone else. Yet, I couldn't resist my new Master. I've always been curious to see him at work. The ony way I could is by going through my own sexual disgrace. He felt I deserved disgrace. He had me arrive in a black corset. He wanted to see one on my tight fit body. He bent my arms and legs, binding them with rope. If I wanted to getaway, I'd half to crawl on my elbows and knees. The way he was playing with my pussy and thick clit, I wouldn't want to escape. I loved him reaching inside my pussy and tickling my g-spot, rubbing a vibrator anywhere he could. All I wanted was his dick. He let me feel it under his pants when we met. But my pussy was too tight. He wanted it opened up for a smooth glide. I could tell he would ravish me. So he brought over his fucking machine, it's sole purpose to loosen my pussy. But my mouth would be put to work. He shoved his dick deep down my throat. Spit was everywhere. I was glad. It's the only way I could deep throat his dick. He made sure to use my ability well.

File Name : becca_diamond_1.mp4
    File Size : 481.84 MB
    Duration : 00:21:34

DOWNLOAD
    becca_diamond_1.mp4

Predeterminado Halle Von Sexual Disgrace Spanked Stupid

Halle Von
    Description: Girls like Halle Von are just made for being humiliated? spanked, slapped, gag-balled, spit on, whipped, ravaged by fucking machines? whatever. It's something in the way they look and the way their body language says violate me in every possible way? Even if she wasn't one of Master Bruno's BDSM sex slaves, Halle would be getting humiliated in ANY life situation. This scene starts off with Master Bruno slapping and spitting on Halle's gag-balled face until she's glazed like a ham. Then he deepthroat fucks her mouth, making her give him a blowjob far beyond her physical capabilities. She is then tied down and flogged on her thighs, pussy and tits until they're bright red, and her pussy is nice and raw for Bruno's dildo-on-a-stick. Now, for the rough sex! Bruno pounds Halle's sex holes in a half dozen positions before shredding her ass with the flogger again, even harder than before. By the time Bruno dumps his big load of cum on her chin and mouth, Halle is a crying, quivering fucked out slut. Total submission!!!

File Name : halle_von_2.full.hi.mp4
    File Size : 1549.9 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:26:54

DOWNLOAD
    halle_von_2.full.hi.mp4

Predeterminado Hannah Hearlty's Gagging Adventure

Hannah Heartly
    Description: All I remember from that night is my Master's cock pounding my deep throat, gagging over and over. He didn't care what came out of me. He grabbed my hair and pried my mouth open for his pleasure. All I could was take it. My arms were tied behind me, my breast bound tight, making any movement I made hurt. It was pure agony. But I liked it. I was grateful when he slammed my face against the floor and entered me from behind. I'm not sure which hole was suited better for this man's horse cock. I was screaming so loud, he popped a ball gag in my mouth. It didn't stop me from screaming. He was fucking me rough and deep. He would surprise with his dick in my mouth. I could taste my pussy on his shaft. I wanted more.

File Name : hannah_heartly_1.mp4
    File Size : 306.03 MB
    Duration : 00:13:21

DOWNLOAD
    hannah_heartly_1.mp4

Predeterminado Kaisey Dean Sexual Disgrace Superfreak

Kaisey Dean
    Description: Her pale skin, nipples and clit redden quickly with the whip, crop, cane and cattle prod. She smiles and asks for more like the shameless painslut she is when she is fisted and fucked with a double dong? she is Kaisey Dean, and this depraved newcomer is eager to prove herself in the dungeon and for Master Bruno. This scene is one of the hottest we've ever filmed, and now we present it for your approval. There's nothing she won't try, and doesn't seem to have a breaking point. Straddling the Sybian fuck machine turned all the way up, Kaisey also gets the Hitachi on her clit at the same time. She loves it! Later, Kaisey gets fingerfucked until she has several squirting orgasms, but really goes wild when Bruno's fist goes all the way up her gaping cunt. With her hands tied behind her back, Bruno fucks Kaisey reverse cowgirl with his huge hung cock. So hot! Next, her pussy is pumped with a vacuum pump until it puffs up nicely, and then it's whipped and cropped with various floggers. The scene ends with her swallowing a huge load of cum and telling us what a filthy bitch she is. She ain't kidding.

File Name : kaisey_dean_2.full.hi.mp4
    File Size : 1604.6 MB
    Duration : 00:27:18

DOWNLOAD
    kaisey_dean_2.full.hi.mp4

Predeterminado Lola Love Will Deep Throat her Master's Cock

Lola Love
    Description: I've never been tied to the floor by my wrists. I learned quick I shouldn't struggle. The rope burns too much. I needed my strength for what came next. My Master appeared from behind, his dick hard as a rock. I was afraid of it. It looked like it would tear every hole he wanted to put it in. My mouth was first. He warned me of his love for deep throat. His cock definitely was big enough for it. I couldn't take much of it. I gagged every time he pushed it down my throat. I tried to move away for a break. He would raise me right up for more. He didn't care if it was too much for me to handle. I did get a break, but my pussy was the reason why. It had to endure what choked me. He's so rough. Every time I fell flat to the floor, he picked me up and pounded me faster and harder, reaching deep inside my pussy. Maybe gagging on his dick was easier. It wasn't. He stood back up and shoved his dick in my mouth. My pussy was aching already.

File Name : lola_love_1.mp4
    File Size : 493.54 MB
    Duration : 00:22:05

DOWNLOAD
    lola_love_1.mp4

Predeterminado Marley Blaze Awaits Disgrace Tied to a Beam

Marley Blaze
    Description: Waiting for my Master to appear tied against a post was extremely nerve racking. There's no telling what he had planned for me. He convinced me that I needed a proper sexual disgrace for all my misdeeds. I took the time to think of my perverted actions. When he finally entered, he pushed my face aside. I wasn't allowed to look at him. He wanted my pussy wet so he grabbed a vibrator and teased my clit and lips. I got wet so fast. It must have been his fingers stretching my mouth open, tasting sweat and metal. He untied me from the wall and bent me over a crate. He spanked and rubbed my ass for awhile, making me believe it belonged to him. The next thing I knew I was on my back, a fucking machine on high speed between my legs and my Master's cock sliding in and out my deep throat. I was blinded by my own spit dealing with orgasm after orgasm.

File Name : marley_blaze_1.mp4
    File Size : 558.58 MB
    Duration : 00:24:55

DOWNLOAD
    marley_blaze_1.mp4

Predeterminado Mia Hurley Appreciates Her Sexual Disgrace

Mia Hurley
    Description: My master wants me to talk about the sexual disgrace he put me through. I'm not sure if I'm even ready to share it with anyone. But I must do what I'm told. He first tied me up with rough rope. He's quite talented with shibari rope tying. He bound my breast and hands tight. Every time I moved it seemed the ropes tightened. He left me waiting in his lair, ball gag deep in my mouth. I never knew when he would arrive. When he finally did he went right to work. He bent me over and pulled my panties off, his fingers instantly in and out of my pussy, using spit as lubricant. I must confess I came twice. Being unable to move or speak was exciting as three fingers opened me up. He propped me on my knees and ripped the gag off my face, plunging his great big thick dick down my throat. I've never deep throat-ed a cock before. Feeling it slide down my esophagus made me gag so much, yet I wanted more. He was so rough. He didn't care how badly I gagged. That's exactly what he wanted. I was ready to take his long dick, but he said I wasn't ready. He hooked up his fucking machine to my pussy as he continued bobbing my head on his dick. When he was satisfied, he left me alone, the machine still pounding my pussy.

File Name : mia_hurley_1.mp4
    File Size : 390.32 MB
    Duration : 00:17:32

DOWNLOAD
    mia_hurley_1.mp4

Predeterminado Mia Li's Rough Deep Throat Disgrace

Mia Li
    Description: My throat still hurts. I've never deep throat-ed so much in my life. His dick was so big. I didn't even touch it. He left me against a column for awhile, my wrists tied and my arms pulled back. I couldn't release myself. I tried so much, but the rope wouldn't loosen. I had no choice but to wait for what was planned for me. I think he heard me struggling. He walked in, grabbed my head and widened my mouth with his massive dick. I've never seen one so big. I wouldn't know what to do with it. I definitely learned how to use my throat. He kept pushing his dick in deeper and deeper, faster and harder. I teared up instantly, spit pouring out of my mouth as I gagged over and over. I thought my cries would make him stop but it only made him use my mouth more. It seemed like days of deep throat-ing his cock. When he was finally done, I thought my disgrace was over. But it only the beginning. He laid me on top of crate, my legs tied open for his high speed fucking machine. He continued fucking my mouth, rubbing the spit leaking out all over my face. I couldn't focus on either dick entering me. I hope he could tell my screaming was from cumming so many times.

File Name : mia_li_1.mp4
    File Size : 740.72 MB
    Duration : 00:32:10

DOWNLOAD
    mia_li_1.mp4

Predeterminado Rachael Rae Sexual Disgrace Broken

Rachael Rae
    Description: Rachael Rae is one of those rare girls that aims to please. She tells us that she once tried to stretch her asshole with a buttplug so she could have anal with a boyfriend. Sadly, it didn't work out. Unfortunately, Racheal's best efforts to please Master Bruno will also end with the same humiliation. Bound to a table face down, gagged and her pussy spread apart, the master begins her submission with a spirited caning and flogging of her ass and thighs. Ouch! That's gonna? leave a mark! Next, her whore cunt is roughly finger blasted until she cums, and then a deep penetration fuck follows with a huge dildo on a stick. If that wasn't enough foreplay, she gets her clit suction pumped, her pussy shocked, and her vag hole hammered with a Hitachi wand. Only then does Bruno throat fuck her, pound her snatch to ribbons, and deliver a giant oral cream pie in her mouth. Total insanity!

File Name : rachael_rae_2.full.hi.mp4
    File Size : 1646.22 MB
    Duration : 00:27:55

DOWNLOAD
    rachael_rae_2.full.hi.mp4

Página 18 de 27 PrimerPrimer ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... ÚltimoÚltimo