Tranny Invasion: Shemales & Ladyboys videos

Página 7 de 26 PrimerPrimer ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 61 al 70 de 251

Usuario Avatar de Chiprian
    Compartir en:
    Compartir en Facebook  Compartir en Twitter

Predeterminado Jacuzzi Orgy Round 2

actress: Adryella Vendramine, Beatriz Matarazzo, Jo Garcia, Karen Zaneth

Jo, Adryella, Karen and Beatriz are four sexy shemales that know how to have a hell of a good time. They pose with each other in their skimpy clothes before undressing and slipping into the hot tub. After a little friendly fondling, it�s time to get down to business sucking those juicy shecocks until they can taste the precum oozing out the tips. Then each one of these gorgeous tranny babes gets a turn at having their tight bums filled with shemeat and doing some ass drilling of their own.

File Name : Jacuzzi Orgy Round 2.wmv
    File Size : 794.44 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:24:55

*DOWNLOAD*
    Jacuzzi_Orgy_Round_2.wmv

Predeterminado Hairdressing Tranny Orgy

actress: Erika Backster, Karen Zaneth, Keize Maria, Raquel Munhoz

Its time for makeovers and these shemales know their stuff when it comes to making themselves and each other beautiful. Erika, Raquel, Karen and Keize also know what it takes to make each others shedicks hard and throbbing with need. These shemale hotties get down on a mattress on the floor stripping off their clothes to expose their gorgeous racks and delicious girl poles. They can�t resist getting a taste of each others shemeats before they use them to anal fuck each other. They pump each others bums hot and hard before squirting their cum loads on their partners bodies.

File Name : Hairdressing Tranny Orgy.wmv
    File Size : 872.26 MB
    Duration : 00:25:35

*DOWNLOAD*
    Hairdressing_Tranny_Orgy.wmv

Predeterminado Hottest Black Orgy Ever

actress: Carolina de Monaco, Kawanna di Prado, Lenne Santos, Luana Weickeirt

After getting a good look at these lovelies, we knew we were in for a real treat! This was more dark meat then any one person could handle�but we sure as hell were going to give it our best shot. These four ample bottomed ebony shemales were hot and ready for some extreme shecock fucking and sucking action. These luscious ebony trannys will definitely tempt your senses and have your cock bulging as you watch them undressing each other and rubbing those long, thick woman shafts to throbbing life. They took turns tasting each others hard girl poles and sucking them as deep as they could before getting their tight, black asses filled with meaty girl rods. And these wicked and wild ebony T-girls loved pumping their shecocks deep in each others backdoor fuckholes until they others were begging for mercy. And when they were ready to spew out their cum, their covered each others tits and stomachs with their sticky loads.

File Name : Hottest Black Orgy Ever.wmv
    File Size : 901.32 MB
    Duration : 00:30:26

*DOWNLOAD*
    Hottest_Black_Orgy_Ever.wmv

Predeterminado Jacuzzi Sex Orgy

actress: Chaiani Kevelin, Fernanda Beatriz, Pamela Araujo, Sabrina de Castro

Put four hot and horny shemales all dressed in sexy swim wear together in a hot tub, turn on the water jets, sit back and watch all the wild and outrageous fun. Sound like a hell of a good time to you? Sounded fucking awesome to us and we had one hell of a hot and wild afternoon watching these randy T-girls fucking and sucking each other off. But don�t worry, we got every minute on film so we could share. They started off by playing in the water and talking. But before long, they were stripping down to all their naked glory and showing off their lovely bodies and juicy girl rods. They got off on showing us their round and curvy butts glistening wet with water. But the heat got the best of them eventually and they were taking turns sucking each others shecocks and fingering those tight fuckholes getting them ready for some hardcore drilling and filling.

File Name : Jacuzzi Sex Orgy.wmv
    File Size : 896.36 MB
    Duration : 00:30:16

*DOWNLOAD*
    Jacuzzi_Sex_Orgy.wmv

Predeterminado Kinky Shemale Orgy

actress: Adriana Rodrigues, Ana Paula Oliveira, Calena Rios, Carolina de Monaco

These four hot and sexy shemale babes let us get them on film having a private orgy. They loved getting dressed in their leather and bondage look lingerie and then taking turns dominating the other. They would slowly undress each other and explore on another�s bodies with their hands and tongues. And as we watched, they all laid on the bed in a circle and sucked each other�s shecocks until they were hard and throbbing with anticipation. They even had some interesting accessories to make things a whole lot more kinky and fun. Once a T-girl put her head and hands in the stocks and it was locked down, there was no getting away until he ass was pumped by girl pole until she was screaming in ecstasy. And when these babes had driven each other crazy and their were in need of release, they pumped their shecocks until they were covered in creamy tranny goo.

File Name : Kinky Shemale Orgy.wmv
    File Size : 856.66 MB
    Duration : 00:28:56

*DOWNLOAD*
    Kinky_Shemale_Orgy.wmv

Predeterminado Fat Cock Femboy

actress: Kae

I was driving around and considering not getting any `entertainment`. I had gone to 4 different ladyboy bars and hadn`t found anything that really stood out. I was looking for something but didn`t quite know what it was. Low and behold, I took the turn down Soi 7 and about half way down on the left I noticed Kae. The bar she works in has a mix of girls and ladyboys and to be honest, I wasn`t sure what she was. Either way I was going to take her but after talking to her a little I was delighted to know she was a ladyboy. I acted like I didn`t believe her so I could get a sneak peek of her cock (I play that game alot) and I can`t explain my excitement when I found out she had a nice big one I could play with. I quickly paid her bar fine and we hit the road.

File Name : Fat Cock Femboy.wmv
    File Size : 375.3 MB
    Duration : 00:12:06

*DOWNLOAD*
    Fat_Cock_Femboy.wmv

Predeterminado Dom Ladyboy Donging

actress: Tamara

Tamara returns with her huge dick this time to showing her dominant side with her fuck buddy Brian. Looking slutty on the bed with her bright red lipstick and matching lingerie she bares her bikini topped torso. She is joined by her beau Brian and they kiss before she strips him and goes to work on his cock with her mouth. Removing her underwear she makes several attempts at pulling his dick in her ass. He seems only to respond to her wet mouth and by know her much larger dong is fat and hard. She decides to teach him a lesson by plowing her thick crotch meat into his ass. This has the desired effect and Brian ends the session by jerking his load on her face.

File Name : Dom Ladyboy Donging.wmv
    File Size : 677.28 MB
    Duration : 00:22:16

*DOWNLOAD*
    Dom_Ladyboy_Donging.wmv

Predeterminado Official Launch Party

actress: Carla Bruna, Carla Tavares, Dartilly Richilliely, Thays Schiavinato

This was one birthday party that definitely turned into a real shecock stroking and sucking, butt fucking X-rated affair! These gorgeous shemale babes decided to surprise a friend and have a private party and enjoy some chocolate cake. And who needs forks and plates when you have fingers and hot bodies to eat off of. These gorgeous blonde trannies got off on feeding each other fruit and cake from their hands. They even decided to get real creative and used the birthday girl�s thong covered ass for a plate. They smeared cake and icing on her sexy round butt cheeks and they all took turns licking it off. This seemed to really heat things up and that�s when the party really got started and turned into an extreme shemale orgy. Clothes started coming off to reveal hot tits and velvety hard shecocks until all these babes had their mouth or ass filled with girl pole.

File Name : Official Launch Party.wmv
    File Size : 1235.75 MB
    Duration : 00:41:44

*DOWNLOAD*
    Official_Launch_Party.wmv

Predeterminado Oil Massage

actress: Andreia de Oliveira, Sabrina de Paula, Sabrina Sherman, Yris Schmit

These four shemale babes give a whole new meaning to the word massage. They were all dressed in there sexy lingerie and white robes discussing the finer points of what makes a great massage when they decided to take the techniques they knew and use them on each other. They began to rub and caress each others lovely bodies and slip off their robes and lingerie. Then it was time to pull out the oil and one by one they let the others slick their entire bodies down with oil while they lay there and enjoy so much hands-on contact. That definitely brought a lot of heat and excitement to their small group and things became a frenzy of shecock sucking and stroking. Which in turn led to tight asses getting filled with girl poles and riding those shemeats hard and deep until these shemales were shooting their creamy loads in all over each others chest and bodies.

File Name : Oil Massage.wmv
    File Size : 1060.76 MB
    Duration : 00:35:49

*DOWNLOAD*
    Oil_Massage.wmv

Predeterminado Orgy Fun Time

actress: Bianca Drumond, Sandy Lopez, Taciely Silva, Tattyana Torres

It�s the weekend and its party time! And this sexy shemale foursome is ready to party hard and get down and dirty. Bianca, Sandy, Traciely and Tattyana love getting together and letting it all hang out. When these horny T-girls get together it is one ass fucking, shecock sucking good time. And one of their favorite party games is circling up for 69�s. Just imagine yourself in the middle of this foursome and see how rock hard your cock gets before you are blowing your load.

File Name : Orgy Fun Time.wmv
    File Size : 750.07 MB
    Duration : 00:24:46

*DOWNLOAD*
    Orgy_Fun_Time.wmv

Página 7 de 26 PrimerPrimer ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... ÚltimoÚltimo