Cruel BDSM,Extreme Bondage and Torture Girls

Página 163 de 292 PrimerPrimer ... 63 113 153 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 173 213 263 ... ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 1,621 al 1,630 de 2920

Usuario
    Compartir en:
    Compartir en Facebook  Compartir en Twitter

Predeterminado

Caning Punishment 23.05.2017

Release Year: 2017
    Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Straitjacket
    Video language: English

Patient Height - 161cm / Patient Weight - 56kg
    Reason of admission - Unladylike Behavior / Inobedience
    Restraints - made use of Leg Braces / Straitjacket / Hand Mittens / Bed Restraints / Diaper
    Patient will be made to use Leg Braces. She will be held in Straitjacket untill time for her punishment arrives. Tied up patient will be subdued to heavy caning. After receiving her "treatment", she will be restrained in bed and made to wear diaper at all time. Patient under no circumstances to be left without restraints!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 47:28
    Video: 1280x720, HEVC, 1517kbps
    Audio: 64kbps

File size: 551.4 MB

Download Caning Punishment 23.05.2017

Usuario

Predeterminado

Tilly bad boss

Release Year: 2015
    Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Ivan is getting tired of Amiee's being lazy and half ass doing her job. He goes to talk with her about the newest thing. Amiee has given Ivan a message for a meeting at 1 o'clock but it does not say with who. When he asks her who it is with she has no idea. Ivan figures a little time out in some tight rope will help. The whole time Ivan is tying Amiee's wrists and elbows she is being very sassy. So it is time to shut her up by cramming a cloth into her lovely mouth and taping it in. Ivan takes his time tying Amiee's shapely legs below the knees and ankles. Will Amiee become a better secretary?

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 10:41
    Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8004kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 644.3 MB

Download Tilly bad boss

Usuario

Predeterminado

Caning Punishment

Patient will be made to use Leg Braces. She will be held in Straitjacket untill time for her punishment arrives. Tied up patient will be subdued to heavy caning. After receiving her "treatment", she will be restrained in bed and made to wear diaper at all time. Patient under no circumstances to be left without restraints!

Duration: 47:28
    Video: 1280x720, HEVC, 1517kbps
    Audio: 64kbps

File size: 551.4 MB

Download Caning Punishment

Usuario

Predeterminado

SM Date Enemas And Spanking in Bondage

Release Year: 2013
    Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Christina is a shy, lovely, Asian girl who discovers that her date is an S/M Master! Coyly admitting that she enjoys rough play gets her in trouble: spanking, multiple enemas in hogtie bondage, expulsion of the enema water in buckets and on the toilet

Duration: 1:01:00
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 561.2 MB

Download SM Date Enemas And Spanking in Bondage

Usuario

Predeterminado

FS - 05 Apr, 2017 - Foxx to Bunny Transformation - Part 1

Studio: FS
    Cast: Amanda Foxx
    Genres: Blondes, Busty, crotchrope, electrical tape, harness gag, MILF, nipple clamps, nude, outdoors

A lot of eggs need hiding and the job should be done by a bunny. I have a Foxx, Amanda Foxx, and I decide to do a makeover. Of course it will be much more entertaining if she is bound and gagged as she hops and hides eggs. The clip starts with Amanda already sporting whiskers and a black button nose... her wrists rope cuffed behind her back. I add a crotchrope and waist ropes. Her tits are bound before she is harness ball gagged as well. Hers wrists are untied from behind her back and tied to her bound tits. Her bunny ears are put in place. I attach her little egg basket by hanging it off of clover clamps. The basket hangs a tad low. I have a better idea. I enjoy Amanda's reaction as I remove the clamps... for now. I tie her elbows and add more rope to her upper body and make sure to cinch it all in place. More ropes attache her crotchrope to her chest harness. I tape up her hands with a lovely pastel pink tape, as bunnies do not have opposable thumbs. Now I can attach her egg basket. I once again apply the clover clamps to her tender nipples. I have some thin twine tied to them which I run through a ring in her collar and then down the the basket and then back up to the collar. I start adding a dollar or so in change to each egg and place it in her basket. She moans as each egg is placed. A few ass smacks and it's time to start her training. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 24:17
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2941kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 546.5 MB

Download FS - 05 Apr, 2017 - Foxx to Bunny Transformation - Part 1

Usuario

Predeterminado

Mighty Mistress Slave Bonny

Domina Dora and Mistress Mandy join to give Bonny the most unforgettable event ever... Their slave is hogtied and is waiting for hours, and when the mistresses enter, they immediately start the torture by applying iron clamps on Bonny's pussylips. But this is just the beginning: she'll get not one fist in the ass, but two! Can't get enough of ass fisting, eh?

Duration: 54:16
    Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

File size: 622.0 MB

Download Mighty Mistress Slave Bonny

Usuario

Predeterminado

Mouth Full Part One - Elise Graves , HD 720p

Year: 2017
    Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, humiliation
    Studio: HT
    Duration: 49 min
    Actresses: Cool girls
    Description: Elise Graves is good with her mouth. She knows how to suck a cock and she moans so prettily whenever PD hurts her. The positions she finds herself in show off the assets of her body. She is thin and flexible, which means that he can almost bend her over backwards if he decides she would look better for it. He may be kind enough to let her cum, but she is going to pay for that with grueling bondage and more than one stroke from his cane.
    Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
    Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 552.3 MB

Download Mouth Full Part One - Elise Graves , HD 720p

Usuario

Predeterminado

Nancy A Fifty Shades of Nancy

Vicious blonde Nancy is handcuffed and crucified. That is how her master likes to fuck her � obedient and lustful. Their sensual bondage session starts with the kiss during choking. This naughty girl receives the strictest punishment of tongue and nipple pinching, whipping and choking. Being caged and fucked in different poses she gets a release from juicy facial.

Duration: 34:23
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

File size: 939.2 MB

Download Nancy A Fifty Shades of Nancy

Usuario

Predeterminado

Ken Marcus - Jun 13, 2014 - Nikki & Ekho

Release Year: 2014
    Studio: Ken Marcus
    Cast: Ekho Kumori, Nikki Rouge
    Genres: Bondage, Bondage Orgasms, Brunettes, High-Def Video, Lesbians, Piercings, Redheads, Tattoos & Piercings

Ekho Kumori is in big trouble. She disregarded Mistress Nikki's orders not to play with herself or cum until their next dungeon play session. Nikki learned that Ekho is doing cam shows online where she masturbates for creepy old men. Nikki proceeds to punish her with a sound spanking, pussy whipping, flogging and a severe caning. Ekho is made to wear a ballgag and butt-plug while being beaten, tormented, and roughly fucked with her Mistress' large strap-on dildo. Even with her ass bruised and body red, it's hard to believe Ekho won't be misbehaving again in the future

Format: mov (QuickTime)
    Duration: 44:24
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1559kbps
    Audio: 1500kbps

File size: 995.1 MB

Download Ken Marcus - Jun 13, 2014 - Nikki & Ekho

Usuario

Predeterminado

Sadists Circle part 3

Release Year: 2014
    Genres: Bdsm, Torture

Blonde german slave girl, extremal caning wipping torture action.

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:28:30
    Video: 496x368, XviD, 963kbps
    Audio: 103kbps

File size: 699.9 MB

Download Sadists Circle part 3