Cruel BDSM,Extreme Bondage and Torture Girls

Página 63 de 292 PrimerPrimer ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 113 163 ... ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 621 al 630 de 2920

Usuario
    Compartir en:
    Compartir en Facebook  Compartir en Twitter

Predeterminado

Ropes Around Her Neck

She is tied into a ball, her knees drawn up to her chest. He makes sure she knows that he could suffocate her if he wished. She acknowledges that, and whimpers when he brings the vibrator to her clitoris. She cant stand the stimulation and she comes for him, her bound tits shimmering with her excitement.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 55:01
    Video: 600x338, AVC (H.264), 1416kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 623.2 MB

Download Ropes Around Her Neck

Usuario

Predeterminado

Painvixens - Jan 27, 2010 - Farmer's Slave

Release Year: 2010
    Studio: Fetishnetwork
    Genres: BDSM, bondage sex, whipping, caning, humilation, spanking, wax torture
    Video language: English

Ropes, chains and stockades are used to bind the slaves and there is plenty of balls and gags and there are even a few more creative and homemade tools used to gag some of the women. Ominous hooded men give off the appearance of true torturers and each Master brings something new. Spanking and caning are a few of the disciplinary measures, but there is plenty of tit and pussy torture, anal play, orgasms and even a few bitches who orgasm before allowed.

Duration: 1:11:19
    Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1507kbps
    Audio: 127kbps

File size: 856.6 MB

Download Painvixens - Jan 27, 2010 - Farmer's Slave

Usuario

Predeterminado

Illustrious Rouge is Wecomed Back with a Tight Crotchrope and a Hooded Hogtie - Part 1

I haven't seen Illustrious around for a few years, but I am happy that she's back. She still looks great and I was looking forward to seeing her tight body in bondage once again. The clips starts with her arms tied overhead and cleave gagged. I start by manhandling her for a while. I turn her around and smack her ass for a while as well, before I tie her legs apart to an old rake. I then continue slapping her ass and inner thighs. I pick her up and turn her around. I tightly crotchrope her and then pull the rope up and out, pulling her hips away from the wall. I continue groping and manhandling my bound captive. I finally leave her alone to endure her bondage and the crotchrope. When I return, I manhandle and smack her ass for a short while longer before releasing the pressure on her pussy. I untie her wrists from above and position her under the overhead hoist. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 22:46
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
    Audio: 120kbps

File size: 511.6 MB

Download Illustrious Rouge is Wecomed Back with a Tight Crotchrope and a Hooded Hogtie - Part 1

Usuario

Predeterminado

B Cup Brunette

I often wonder how these gals can take the pain of having their breasts bound so tightly that they turn puffy and red. Her nipples poke out as if to beg: �Touch me. Squeeze me hard.�

Duration: 1:14:47
    Video: 600x338, AVC (H.264), 1528kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

File size: 908.8 MB

Download B Cup Brunette

Usuario

Predeterminado

Illustrious Rouge is Wecomed Back with a Tight Crotchrope and a Hooded Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Illustrious is neckroped, her wrists are bound behind her back, the spreader rake is removed, her panties are cut off and shoved in her mouth behind the cleave gag. I manhandle and slap her tits before adding some rope under her ass cheeks and tying her thighs very tightly. Her ankles are bound and then I turn her around and start smacking her shapely ass again and again. I step away for a bit, leaving her to ponder. I return and remove her neckrope and seat her in a chair. Her gag is removed but soon it is replaced with her panties and a shop rag. Black tape seals them in nicely. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:36
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2965kbps
    Audio: 121kbps

File size: 421.5 MB

Download Illustrious Rouge is Wecomed Back with a Tight Crotchrope and a Hooded Hogtie - Part 2

Usuario

Predeterminado

Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck, Oh God, Oh God, Pleeeaaase, I'm Sorry - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Monica is left in the hot barn to endure her strenuous bondage. A while later, I return to add a few more ropes. An oversized concrete block is placed on the ground below her wrists. Her crotchrope and wrists are tied down to it, further limiting her movement. I remove her gag, and profanities once again spew from her mouth. I place a bucket in front of her and fill it with several large stones. I clamp her nipples and then tie them off to the handle of the bucket O' Rocks. Now the profanities start flowing non-stop. Monica does not seem to be enjoying the clamps. Once again I leave her in the barn as I head off to a cooler location to enjoy a cold beverage.

Duration: 15:57
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
    Audio: 123kbps

File size: 356.1 MB

Download Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck, Oh God, Oh God, Pleeeaaase, I'm Sorry - Part 2

Usuario

Predeterminado

Xtreme Tit Bruising

Ultimately, of course, she breaks. No one could take this amount of harsh punishment without crying out. He does not spare her and brings his whips to her firm flesh where and when and as hard as he wishes. Sometimes he plays her gently with the whip. More often he brings it sharply to bear on her most tender parts, including her bald pussy. Watch this one.

Duration: 50:36
    Video: 600x338, AVC (H.264), 1540kbps
    Audio: 123kbps

File size: 618.7 MB

Download Xtreme Tit Bruising

Usuario

Predeterminado

Two well used barn sluts restrained in strict bondage

Release Year: 2016

In one corner of a dirty old a blonde busty fuckpuppet restrained onto a fucking machine and hidden under a gas mask languishes. On the other end of the barn is a second brunette fuckpuppet, bound and built into a wooden wall like a flesh sculpture. On one side of the wall her shiny sweat covered face is exposed, on the other her thin tan thighs and shaved smooth snatch jut out. This barn is just full of surprises�
    Surprises such as the huge black cock that happens to wander by and makes full use of the brunette�s mouth hole. Her already dazed expression glasses over as the drool gushes out of her face pussy. London loses it the further she is pushed, truly becoming nothing more then a mouth and pussy built into a wall. All the while the orgasmic shrieks of the big titted blonde echo off the barn rafters as the fucking machine pounds away.

Duration: 15:28
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6743kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

File size: 776.1 MB

Download Two well used barn sluts restrained in strict bondage

Usuario

Predeterminado

Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck, Oh God, Oh God, Pleeeaaase, I'm Sorry - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Just as Monica is starting to quiet down, I return. I nosehook her and the profanities start once again. This time, I shut her up with a microfoam-vet-wrap gag. I leave her once again to endure her bondage and the heat. I added some behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.

Duration: 16:40
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 374.3 MB

Download Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck, Oh God, Oh God, Pleeeaaase, I'm Sorry - Part 3

Usuario

Predeterminado

Kobe Lee - Strait Laced

Release Year: 2016

There are a great number of ways to tie up a girl that loves bondage. You can pull her arms behind her and weld her elbows together. You can tie her hands to her thights. You can tie her in a spread eagle on the ground - or you can tie her as if she has a straitjacket on. Okay, maybe this isn't the first thing you think of, but I have to tell you - you should try it sometime. It's sexy. You can watch her try to pull her hands free and if you push her over on her knees, you can really have a good time... as can she...
    Kobe had a lot of fun, believe me. Especially when the vibrator came out. Oh yes.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 24:16
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3700kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 670.3 MB

Download Kobe Lee - Strait Laced

Página 63 de 292 PrimerPrimer ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 113 163 ... ÚltimoÚltimo