Cruel BDSM,Extreme Bondage and Torture Girls

Página 56 de 292 PrimerPrimer ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 106 156 ... ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 551 al 560 de 2920

Usuario
    Compartir en:
    Compartir en Facebook  Compartir en Twitter

Predeterminado

BonDage - Gianna Loves Test - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Before I hogtie Gianna, I stuff her mouth with a large sponge and then seal it in with clear tape. I then lift her onto a table face down. I start hogtying her but I have to stop and remove her gag. Gags seem to be her weakness, but to her credit, her nose is pretty stuffed up due to her sobbing. I then continue and she is soon hogtied. Gianna is really struggling to endure her bondage. I make it worse when I tie her head back utilizing the rope I tied in her hair earlier. In addition I tie a rope to the rope connecting her ankles to her upper body and I pull it up and tie it off overhead. Gianna is forced to arch and her tits are now off the table and on display. I clamp them with clovers and tie them off to a ring at the front of the table. I leave her for a short while before I gag her again with a ballgag. It doesn't take long and she is unable to breathe again so I have to remove this gag as well. I leave her alone and enjoy watching her expressions as she deals with her stringent bondage and clamps. At the end of the clip I cut her free and then I put her on her knees. She continues to sob and whimper as I cut away her bindings. I also cut off her soaked panties and stuff them in her mouth as I continue. I tell her to stay on her knees with her panties in her mouth until I get back. How well did she do? In my opinion she did very well. What she lacks in flexibility, she makes up for with her attitude and submissiveness. Her weak point is gags, so I believe that next time we'll spend some time gagging her over and over again.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 22:19
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
    Audio: 118kbps

File size: 496.5 MB

Download BonDage - Gianna Loves Test - Part 3

Usuario

Predeterminado

Torn Pajamas

Studio: Ripherup

A guy made ??a surprise her pussy. The guy suddenly attacked the girl, tied her mouth and rude, not tearing her panties and pajamas, fuck for the full program.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 17:04
    Video: 900x488, Windows Media Video V8, 2929kbps
    Audio: 46kbps

File size: 359.5 MB

Download Torn Pajamas

Usuario

Predeterminado

Dr. Cupcakes Gets a New Assistant... Continued - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... adara is picked up and placed on the hogtie bench. He ties one ankle and Amanda ties the other. Next Dr. Cupcakes Ties a string to the back of her chest harness and then ties that to a pipe above her. They roughly handle adara as they remove her gag. adara is made to wear a rubber swim cap and then is cleave gagged again with micro-foam tape. Amanda continues to play with her... groping and slapping her ass and tits. She grabs string and ties her waist to the bench while the Dr. Clamps her nipples with clover clamps and then ties them to an extension pipe out in front of the hogtie bench. They then make a pair of panties in her mouth, making the micro-foam in further. Black tape is wrapped over everything. adara is then nose hooked, making her bondage a little more strenuous. Dr. Cupcakes leaves, but Amanda stays to play... The clip ends shortly after

Duration: 21:50
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
    Audio: 120kbps

File size: 489.9 MB

Download Dr. Cupcakes Gets a New Assistant... Continued - Part 2

Usuario

Predeterminado

Filth contest 2

Release Year: 2016
    Cast: Sarah Shevon & Penny Pax
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Pissing, Enema, Blowjob, Anal Sex
    Video language: English

The filth contest continues with a long game of "Ass-Mouth-Bucket," followed by a piss-filled watergun fight and some nasty gargling from the anal fluid pump.

Duration: 22:19
    Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1042kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 211.7 MB

Download Filth contest 2

Usuario

Predeterminado

Paddle Butt

Release Year: 2016
    Cast: Kiki Sweet
    Genres: , Torture, Spanking, Humiliation, Big Tits

Kiki Sweet's boys is here to make it all better... oh wait, no. He's here to make it worse for his little girl. He's going to paddle, spank, and cane her sore ass and listen to her lovely screams. loves his sweet Kiki's tears.

Duration: 9:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6307kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

File size: 427.4 MB

Download Paddle Butt

Usuario

Predeterminado

Spanking Girl Gone Wild

Studio: Shadow Lane

One lovely submissives journey to a mind-blowing orgasm, via discipline and masturbation. Featuring spanking, strapping, paddling; vaginal, anal and oral dildo penetration and female self-pleasuring through the use of a vibrator wand. Political activist, spanking enthusiast and borderline sex addict Karen Just (Madison Young) awakens in a dangerous mood. Fighting the wild urge that she has to go out and pick up a stranger, the petite, alabaster-skinned beauty puts in a desperate phone call to her sponsor at her sexual support group and implores him to come to her assistance at once. Karens sponsor (Devlin ONeill) reluctantly rearranges his schedule to go to Karen and attempt to tamp down her out-of-control sex drive in any way that he can. But Devlin is scarcely prepared for the insatiable vixen who awaits him, deceptively dainty in a sheer pink summer dress. The shocking contrast between her innocent demeanor and the frank expression of her most lascivious desires galvanizes Karens sponsor into action. Obviously Devlin has no recourse but to spank her, at once! Devlin spanks, paddles and straps Karen, scolding her for her inability to control her crazy urges, reminding her that picking up strangers for anonymous sex is risky in all sorts of ways. Karen agrees, but maintains that she just cant help herself. She needs even harder spanking, just to stay focused on behaving herself. It soon becomes apparent to her sponsor, that Karen needs more than spanking on her bottom. She needs to have her pussy spanked and filled and her bottom trained to hold a vibrating dildo while she is spanked even harder. Karen does not disagree. She produces her own toy case and draws from it a number of useful objects, which her sponsor soon begins to employ in an effort to fully engage Karens attention. With a large rubber phallus in her pussy and a long, slim vibrator deeply inserted into her bottom, Karen is once again taken over her sponsors lap for discipline. It is so much more effective with Karen completely filled that her sponsor cannot help but be pleased. Then, once more, Karen begins to lose control. She goes off on several verbal fantasy tangents that Devlin feels must be curbed. But then it only turns out that Karen really wants something big in her mouth as well. Presently Karen receives her own pussy juice-soaked rubber dildo to suck and then begins to be a better girl. Karens sponsor senses that only the most intense orgasm will do for the inflamed redhead at this point. So he lays her back on the bed, with Karen still gripping the sex toys deep in her pussy and bottomhole, and has her apply the head of a powerful vibrating wand to her pouting clitoris while he pinches her luscious pink nipples between his fingers. Even though Karens bottom is still blushing bright red from all the spanking, she strains her white thighs upward for additional discipline while she is getting herself off. Devlin spanks Karens upthrust thighs vigorously while Karen goes for the ultimate submissive orgasm and ends unmistakably satisfied. To claim that the action in Spanking Girl Gone Wild is hot would be a vast understatement, as Madison Young is not only a beauty but she is a BandD sex goddess of the first water, who at 28 has already won numerous industry awards for her extreme fetish virtuosity and xxx-rated exhibitionism. In the world of Shadow Lane she plays social activist Karen Just. In real life, Madison Young is a fully engaged feminist, erotic art gallery curator and producer of top quality X-rated entertainment, who travels the country and the world educating an open minded public about the efficacy of good sex and great BandD. Madison Young takes a great spanking and so much more in Spanking Girl Gone Wild. With her Titian hair and blushing skin, her smart girl attitude, wildly expressive sexuality, and a certain madcap sense of humor that may be completely original to herself. Madison Young is just about as perfect as a spanking fantasy gets. Freaky, flawless, wanton, adorable Madison Young doing her crazy tricks provides the sort of guilty pleasures youll want to return to again and again in Spanking Girl Gone Wild.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 40:13
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 370.8 MB

Download Spanking Girl Gone Wild

Usuario

Predeterminado

Stacys Submission Session

Studio: Jay Edwards

Again been demonstrated incredible binding techniques slaves and very attractive actress Stacey bondage as slaves, captured the imagination of incredible appeal and sexual imagery.

Format: real
    Duration: 1:30:31
    Video: 360x240, RV40
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 228.8 MB

Download Stacys Submission Session

Usuario

Predeterminado

Insex - Snow

Release Year: 2003
    Studio: Insex
    Cast: Angelica
    Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture

Angelica is a winter wonder in these steamy snow scenes. Cuffed into a metal chair, she is a classy victim, professionally attired. Tightening a steel collar around her neck, PD restricts her breathing. He fondles her tits and pussy, then moves on to her face, lifting the nostrils with hooks and prying the mouth open with a dental gag.

Format: real
    Duration: 52:18
    Video: 320x240, RV30
    Audio: 43kbps

File size: 85.3 MB

Download Insex - Snow

Usuario

Predeterminado

Wenona's Selfies - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Wenona moans and yelps as I remove the clamps from her tits. It continues as I pinch and knead her nipples afterwards. I alternate attention between her nipples and pussy for a while, before I crotchrope her. I walk away to get another gag as wenona grinds on the crotchrope. I stuff a huge white cloth in her mouth and then I seal it in tightly with black tape. Wenona's nipples are always begging for attention and I give them some in the form of suction tubes. I tie her toes with some thin cord as Wenona endures the nipple suckers. I rope her ankles and pull them to a lower rung on the chair where they are tied off. I remove the suction cups on her nipples. Wenona yelps again, but her gag is so effective you can barely hear her. I play with her fat engorged nipples before I clamp her septum and hang a cute little cowbell from it. I get out my camera for more photos of wenona bound and gagged. I tie her other big toe, before I bind her elbows together very tightly. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 20:49
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
    Audio: 120kbps

File size: 465.7 MB

Download Wenona's Selfies - Part 3

Usuario

Predeterminado

Wenona's Selfies - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Wenona's eyes widen as I shove a rubber pump gag in her mouth and squeeze the bulb. Nose hooks are next. I once again get the camera out and get some pics as Wenona really really likes photos of herself, although I'm not so sure about these. I also add more rope to Wenona's bondage, making sure to cinch everything up nice an tight. I eventually remove the nose hooks and gag, but she is immediately cleave gagged with an elastic bandage. I grope and slap her tits for a bit before placing a clamp on each side of her nipples. Wenona moans as I pinch and play with her long sensitive nipples accentuated by the clamps. More rope is then added to make her bondage more stringent. Her gag should probably be more stringent as well, so I tighten it up with black tape, but I don't stop. By the time I'm done, Wenona's head is almost completely wrapped in tape. I then continue adding more tight ropes. More selfies are taken before her gag is removed. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 15:55
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2942kbps
    Audio: 118kbps

File size: 357.7 MB

Download Wenona's Selfies - Part 2

Página 56 de 292 PrimerPrimer ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 106 156 ... ÚltimoÚltimo