Cruel BDSM,Extreme Bondage and Torture Girls

Página 57 de 292 PrimerPrimer ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 107 157 ... ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 561 al 570 de 2920

Usuario
    Compartir en:
    Compartir en Facebook  Compartir en Twitter

Predeterminado

Wenona's Selfies - Part 1

Wenona is always taking selfies and it's getting old. She never pays attention to anything anymore... always staring at her phone and sending out photos of herself. I've finally had enough and I decide to join in on the fun. I start by leading her into my shop in just her panties and heels. I have taken her phone away for now as I offer up new distractions in the form of manhandling and ass slaps. I eventually pull up a chair and Wenona is seated. We are going to take many selfies this afternoon, although technically I guess they're not selfies as I'll be taking them with a real camera, but wenona can't take them because she's tied up, lol. I think the 1st one should be of her gagged with a few pairs of panties, including the ones she is wearing. I cut those off her and stuff them in her mouth and seal them in nicely with clear tape. I then start securing her to the chair with more rope. Her ankles are crossed and her thighs are spread and tied. After getting some nice images, I remove her gag and then I tie a rope into her hair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 17:36
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
    Audio: 119kbps

File size: 394.0 MB

Download Wenona's Selfies - Part 1

Usuario

Predeterminado

Suspended, Stretched and d

Our gal of the day is roped up in awkward positions, the better to humiliate and pain her. Our agent takes his time tying his victim just the way he wants her. He is not hurried as her restraints keep her from doing more than watching with increasing fear what he is preparing to do to her.

Duration: 49:01
    Video: 600x338, AVC (H.264), 1534kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

File size: 597.8 MB

Download Suspended, Stretched and d

Usuario

Predeterminado

Slave Fyre Bbq Titmeat

Studio: Brutal Master

Slave Fyres tits are turned into hanging bags of pain meat just for fun. The sluts udders are made for punishment and this time, it is something very special. You really dont want to miss this one!

Format: avi
    Duration: 23:53
    Video: 896x504, XviD, 1162kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 227.5 MB

Download Slave Fyre Bbq Titmeat

Usuario

Predeterminado

painbitch

Release Year: 2013
    Genres: Bondage, Bdsm
    Video language: English

Extreme hard tits torture hardcore toed bondage humilation of woman.

Format: flv
    Duration: 52:07
    Video: 640x512, AVC (H.264), 976kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

File size: 381.9 MB

Download painbitch

Usuario

Predeterminado

Briellasbondageboutique - 2016-02-27 - Briella's Taped Pantyhose Encasement Reposted

Release Year: 2016
    Studio: Briellasbondageboutique
    Cast: Briella
    Genres: BDSM, bondage sex, whipping, caning, humilation, spanking, wax torture

In nothing other then a skimpy thong I was covered from head to toe in silky pantyhose. This would have felt good if this "rotten" henchman Anthony Peters didn't come and turn it up a notch in a painful way! He taped me all up as tight as he could with this shiny, black duct tape. My arms are taped, and elbowed so tightly I can barely move. I have tape wrapped over my mouth over the hose several times. He has my arms chickenwinged behind my back, and my legs are taped several times tightly bending them. Anthony grabs my tits and plays with them through the cut out slits in the hose. He is so mean! He lies me on my belly, and then he tickles me ruthlessly and there is no escaping his clutches! My feet are even taped to each other causing me pain! He takes the slack from the pantyhose at the top of my head, and twists it arching me to one side. I can't move my head any other direction. My face is smashed in the hose. He cuts my feet out of the hose, and then he tapes my foot, but leaves my toes out so he can tickle them! I am soo ticklish! I hate him! He teases me with the scissors. Next, he blindfolds me by making a makeshift blindfold out of the duct tape, and he tapes it very tightly making me feel disoriented. Anthony takes the ropes off my legs and it hurts as he rips it off~ Then he walks me out getting me ready for my next punishment!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 11:03
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 5859kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

File size: 454.1 MB

Download Briellasbondageboutique - 2016-02-27 - Briella's Taped Pantyhose Encasement Reposted

Usuario

Predeterminado

No Complaining

Studio: Insex

Rubber lovers wet dream, wenona, well-oiled and dripping in latex, submits to at the hands of devilish AZ. Rigorous rope-work along with cunt torture fatten wenonas wet cunt. She screams in agony. AZ, pitiless, wont have it. No whining, she says, drawing the ropes tighter. I dont like whining.wenonas thigh. Her hands smear oil along her body, the calf of her leg, and her foot. Elegant fingers. Muscular leg. Then a latex stocking, black with red toe, slowly worked onto the foot, smoothed upward. Shes edible, our wenona, delicious. She wears red latex gloves, overhead the elbow, and a red and black waist cincher, all of it lubed, gleaming. She slips red and black high heels onto those mouth-watering feet.

Format: avi
    Duration: 39:00
    Video: 640x480, xvid, 1529kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 475.5 MB

Download No Complaining

Usuario

Predeterminado

bound torture crucifixion

Extreme scene bondage torture crucifixion scenes compilation. Enjoy!

Duration: 43:06
    Video: 640x512, FLV1, 195kbps
    Audio: 54kbps

File size: 549.2 MB

Download bound torture crucifixion

Usuario

Predeterminado

crux clips

Release Year: 2012

Extreme crucifixion compilation scenes, from bondage bitches. Enjoy!

Duration: 57:37

File size: 420.0 MB

Download crux clips

Usuario

Predeterminado

crux video1

Genres: Bdsm

Extreme painfull crucifixion compilation, amateur hard tied scenes. Enjoy!

Duration: 57:37

File size: 420.0 MB

Download crux video1

Usuario

Predeterminado

See No Evil, Hear No Evil

Fuck using rope or leather tethers - there's something special about breaking out the tape. This chick is stripped down and gets to feel just how tight she can be wrapped up in this kinky BDSM tool. Once her limbs and body is tied up it's time for the ultimate breast bondage. Her tits are tightly wrapped in tape, making them protrude from her chest. That isn't where it ends, hell no! She gets tied up over and over, nipple weights put on her, and when her body is tied into it's final position, hot wax is poured all over those bound tits.

Duration: 57:33
    Video: 600x338, AVC (H.264), 1389kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

File size: 640.9 MB

Download See No Evil, Hear No Evil

Página 57 de 292 PrimerPrimer ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 107 157 ... ÚltimoÚltimo