Cruel BDSM,Extreme Bondage and Torture Girls

Página 62 de 292 PrimerPrimer ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 112 162 ... ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 611 al 620 de 2920

Usuario
    Compartir en:
    Compartir en Facebook  Compartir en Twitter

Predeterminado

I get 600 feet of Rope and a Serene for My Birthday! - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Serene has been ungagged for a bit now and that is a darn shame, and about to be rectified. A wide ace bandage is pulled tight between her teeth and the wrapped around her head over and over again. I then wrap wide black tape around her head as well... Just to make sure. I put Serene on the floor and let her struggle for a while. Her new gag is a more mean than the sock and clear tape, and I think she's wishing she had this one back. It's my Birthday though, and I'm the one who gets to make wishes. I don't leave her in that gag for lonng before I remove it. I thoroughly rope up her ankles, and then I pick her up and flip her around. I rope up her feet next and put her into a fairly tight hogtie. A new gag is in order. I wrap wide micro-foam tape between her teeth and then around her head. I then tighten her hogtie. As soon as I accomplish this, the clip ends. I actually ran out of tape at the end. Otherwise the clip would have been about 5 minutes longer. Time to order some 83 min tapes! And sadly, I didn't use all 600 feet of rope. I did use around 450 to 475 feet however.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 13:35
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
    Audio: 118kbps

File size: 302.2 MB

Download I get 600 feet of Rope and a Serene for My Birthday! - Part 3

Usuario

Predeterminado

Clothespins & Stuffed Mouths

She kisses her on the lips before inserting the strap-on and fucking her while slapping her ass cheeks. She places about ten clothespins on her nipples, then drips hot candle wax onto those pained breasts.

Duration: 58:04
    Video: 600x338, AVC (H.264), 1440kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 667.5 MB

Download Clothespins & Stuffed Mouths

Usuario

Predeterminado

Hailey Redux Part Three | Hailey Young, Sasha

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
    Video language: English

Hailey Young just had in incredible string of orgasms and needed to have her traditional post-cum cigarette. She probably should have waited until we were done with her because if she thought that her cunt was throbbing before it is nothing compared to what we have in store for her. PD and the members have some questions that they want answered and now they know how to get them answered. The judicious application of electricity is more effective than any truth serum. She is evasive and resistant at first but it does not take much to soften her up.

Duration: 32:37
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 366.9 MB

Download Hailey Redux Part Three | Hailey Young, Sasha

Usuario

Predeterminado

I get 600 feet of Rope and a Serene for My Birthday! - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I strap a big red ball gag in place of the sock. I make sure its tight as I don't want her to be able to push it out. You can see the straps cutting into her cheeks, just the way it should be. Now I start roping up serene's upper body. I start by tying her elbows together. Then ropes are run and cinched around her arms and entire upper torso. I take a break halfway through so I can give Serene Birthday spankings. She gets 29 since thats how old I am, LOL... I sit back and just enjoy my gift and what I've done with it so far while the camera captures many different views and angles. I still have plenty of rope and I find more room on Serene's body for another bundle or 2. I remove the neck rope and sit serene down in a chair. I grab her by the hair and give it a good pull. Serene wishes me a happy Birthday as I do, with a little coercian, lol

Duration: 21:20
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
    Audio: 118kbps

File size: 476.1 MB

Download I get 600 feet of Rope and a Serene for My Birthday! - Part 2

Usuario

Predeterminado

Pierced, Waxed & Breathless

We used her mouth for different things. Stuffed things in there then put an air supply cutoff tube if we really wanted to stress her. You have to be careful when using one of those. Just enough to scare her, not to harm her. Reminds us of waterboarding. But we are not after information.

Duration: 57:03
    Video: 600x338, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
    Audio: 123kbps

File size: 641.7 MB

Download Pierced, Waxed & Breathless

Usuario

Predeterminado

Painvixens - Feb 24, 2010 - Isabelle

Release Year: 2010
    Studio: Fetishnetwork
    Genres: BDSM, bondage sex, whipping, caning, humilation, spanking, wax torture

Striking tattooed babe gets a sharp bdsm introduction�her ass is spanked bright red and then she�s thrown on the examination table to get her pussy and anus prodded and poked. After being thoroughly checked out, her decides she�d make an acceptable fuck and proceed to give her a hot rough gangbang.

Duration: 1:04:28
    Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1488kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 763.1 MB

Download Painvixens - Feb 24, 2010 - Isabelle

Usuario

Predeterminado

Master Keith

Release Year: 2016
    Genres: bdsm,dominating,punishment,bodage,extreme,hard,

Master hardcore dominating torture slave lady hot session hot show.

Duration: 30:08
    Video: 1024x720, AVC (H.264), 2649kbps
    Audio: 136kbps

File size: 616.3 MB

Download Master Keith

Usuario

Predeterminado

Big Tits, Tightly Bound

Boy these are nice tits. And bound the way they are, one can only imagine how nice they feel to the touch. Go ahead. Imagine! She doesnt like the whip much. But protest does her no good. She will be whipped as much as we wish. We like the way her clamped open mouth drools. Maybe that is why we tape the electrodes to her tits ad thighs. A good shock is a turn-on. Except for the one being shocked. But as with all of these gals, the vibrator brings out the best in her. Go ahead and play with their tits. That is what we tell them And some of the guys really like to do just that. Play with them, them. The lines get kind of blurry

Duration: 55:48
    Video: 600x338, AVC (H.264), 1420kbps
    Audio: 123kbps

File size: 632.9 MB

Download Big Tits, Tightly Bound

Usuario

Predeterminado

Sexy Mona Wales shackled in classic fuck me position and fucked into squirting orgasms by BBC!

Oh Mona Wales. Mona Mona Mona. This lean pale goddess does not usually submit, preferring to spend her time dishing out the domination, but she likes us and has made an exception today. Like everything she puts her hand to, she does it with flair. She might not submit often, but when she does, she does it better than most submissives out there.
    Bound in strict metal shackles in a classic fuck me position with her cute little feet pointed at the ceiling and her head hanging off of our fuck table, Mona is ready for the use. Anticipation dances across her elfin features as we walk up to that perfectly shaved snatch. This one truly loves the dick. Greedy little sensation slut that she is.
    The fireworks start once the dick gets inside our shackled goddess. Her composure cracks. Her eyes light up. She is quickly reduced to a mewling, writhing, cumming drooling mess. BBC owns her face but fails to wipe the smile off of it. We grab her roughly by her slender neck and jam her down into the hard cock balls deep.
    She rewards us with an explosive gushing orgasm, doing her best impression of a sprinkler. Her shrieks of pleasure rung off of the rafters of the dungeon as those big blue eyes go even bigger. This is a cum slut in her natural element. We tag team her limp and leave her dripping and covered in her own drool. Welcome to Sexuallybroken my dear...

Duration: 12:57
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1340kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 139.2 MB

Download Sexy Mona Wales shackled in classic fuck me position and fucked into squirting orgasms by BBC!

Usuario

Predeterminado

Painvixens - Feb 17, 2010 - Humiliation Lessons

Release Year: 2010
    Studio: Fetishnetwork
    Genres: BDSM, bondage sex, whipping, caning, humilation, spanking, wax torture

A woman eager to learn about bondage is brought to a sadistic coupe, and they show her what pain and humiliation is all about, smacking her arms and legs with a whip, clamping her nipples, and requiring her to masturbate while lashing her with a cane.

Duration: 1:16:25
    Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1524kbps
    Audio: 127kbps

File size: 927.5 MB

Download Painvixens - Feb 17, 2010 - Humiliation Lessons

Página 62 de 292 PrimerPrimer ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 112 162 ... ÚltimoÚltimo